The Mezco Launches the Static-6 Line with Conan The Cimmerian Statue
Introducing Mezco’s Static-6, a premium 1:6 scale statue line featuring hyper-realistic detailing, mixed media components, interchangeable parts, and accessories to create multiple display options – a truly interactive high-end statue line.
Kicking off the Mezco Static-6 line is the Conan The Cimmerian statue, based on Robert E. Howard’s legendary fictional character. Conan stands atop a snow-dusted terrain, littered with skulls at his feet. The Cimmerian is set to strike his enemy, sculpted in a powerful stance wielding weaponry of your choosing.
The Static-6 Conan includes two interchangeable heads – a scowling stare and roaring helmeted portrait, as well as interchangeable weapons and arm gestures allowing for a multitude of display options.
Conan the Cimmerian is available for pre-order at Mezco Toyz for $225.00.
Mezco Static-6 Conan the Cimmerian Statue Features:
- Approximately 12 inches tall
- Two (2) head portraits (stare and roar)
- One (1) broadsword (affixed to arm) and sheath with real metal chain
- One (1) battle axe (affixed to arm)
- One (1) dagger (affixed to hand)
- One (1) dagger and sheath with real metal chain (removable)
- One (1) shield (affixed to hand)
- Six (6) interchangeable limbs (accessories are non-removable)
- One (1) broadsword holding arm (R)
- One (1) battle axe holding arm (R)
- One (1) dagger holding hand (L)
- Two (2) posing hands (L)
- One (1) shield holding hand (L)
Approx. Product Size:
- Height: 12″
- Width: 10″
- Depth: 11″
- Weight: 8 lbs
Read more Mezco Toyz news.